- Population distribution and density in Edinburgh: Recent trends and comparisons with other cities across Scotland and the UK, City of Edinburgh Council, October 2013
- Edinburgh Street Design Guidance, August 2015 http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20089/roads_and_pavements/906/edinburgh_street_design
- Designing Streets, Scottish Government, 2010 http://www.gov.scot/resource/doc/307126/0096540.pdf
- City of Edinburgh Council scaffolding application pack http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/downloads/file/1522/scaffolding_application_pack
- Designing Streets (as above)
The audit was organised by David Hunter for Living Streets Edinburgh.
Thanks to all those who took part – David S, Eilidh, Hilda, Iain B, Iain McI, John, Lorraine, Maria, Mike, Morag, Roger and Stuart.
Thanks also to Tollcross Community Council, Edinburgh Access Panel and Penny at Living Streets Scotland.
If you would like to know more about this audit, to follow up any of the issues raised, or to organise an audit in your own area, please contact one of the following
Living Streets Edinburgh http://www.livingstreetsedinburgh.org.uk
Living Streets Scotland http://www.livingstreets.org.uk/scotland
Tollcross Community Council http://tollcrosscc.org.uk
Edinburgh Access Panel http://www.edinburghaccesspanel.org.uk