A Board(s) outside NAME OF SHOP/BUSINESS at INSERT EXACT ADDRESS
A Boards reduce scarce pavement space and are a particular problem for older people, people with disabilities, and people with luggage or pushchairs.
The A board(s) above does not conform to Council policy on A boards for the following reasons DELETE THE REASONS THAT DO NOT APPLY
- It is more than 75cm wide
- It is more than 1m high
- There is more than one A board displayed
- The A board is not displayed within the tables and chairs area of the same business
- It is positioned more than 45 cm back from the kerb
- It does not leave 1.4m of clear footway (pavement) for people to pass
- It is positioned next to the building
- It is displayed on a street where A boards are not permitted (Royal Mile, Princes St and Rose St).
- It is obstructing tactile paving
Please arrange for an enforcement officer to visit the premises to ensure that they relocate or remove this A board as appropriate, and keep me informed of the outcome on the contact details below.
INSERT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.